Sunday, September 9, 2012

Product of The Week

I highly recommend this sun glass cleaner! Now I know what you're going to say -c'mon Shane how hard is it to clean a pair of sunglasses??! Well I was skeptical when the cute sales girl at the Blaze table during Daytona Bike week tried to sell me on this stuff. She put a little Blaze on my glasses and rubbed it in then used a clean cloth to rub it off, calm down now, and HOLY SHIT! I dont know what kind of bat shit is in that stuff but it makes your lenses amazingly clean -way beyond what any glass cleaner can do and everything looks a little more vivid. Its an anti fog as well. So I bought some Blaze and now the real test comes. Everyone of my friends who steps into my garage gets their glasses cleaned by me with the stuff and their reaction is the same. Holy shit! Wow my glasses never looked this way ever! Every time they stop back at the garage they go right for the Blaze-then the beer. Try it and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment